Become A Sponsor
Become A Sponsor
Showcase your work or business while building relationships and creating lasting impressions with tens of thousands of individuals and families throughout the Boulder Valley and beyond! Sponsorship offers you face-to-face contact with our community and provides your work or business exposure to families and organizations affiliated with our programs and events. We will work with you to maximize your sponsorship dollars and reach your goals while simultaneously helping students and teachers throughout the Boulder Valley.
$20,000 and above
- Make an impact in all aspects of Impact on Education’s programs and partnerships with the Boulder Valley School District. We rely on the collaboration and partnerships of our greater business and civic communities.
Impact on Education Gala
- The Gala is our signature fundraising gala which is held every year in the Spring The event typically draws over 300 guests from all across Boulder and Broomfield counties, and raises over $100,000 to be directly invested in our programs.
- Gala sponsorship includes logo and brand visibility in a number of different forms of communication; including printed invitations, event website, email newsletters, print advertising, banner placements, and other in-event opportunities.
- CLICK HERE to take a look at our sponsorship opportunities. If you have any questions, or are interested in sponsoring, please contact Chris Grack-Wilson at email or 303-524-3865.
- We know educators rarely seek recognition, but we feel it’s important to our community, our students, and fellow educators to shine a spotlight on outstanding individuals making a difference in the lives of students.
- The Impact Awards annually recognize 56 outstanding BVSD educators, volunteers and support staff from each of the district’s schools at a celebration we host in March. Awardees are honored with an onstage appearance, crystal awards and a superhero poster to be displayed at his/her school.
- Impact Awards sponsors receive name and logo recognition in all print collateral, including invitations and event programs, and are recognized at the event from on-stage. Signature sponsors are offered the opportunity to help present the awards.
- CLICK HERE to take a look at sponsorship opportunities. If you have any questions, or are interested in sponsoring, please contact Chris Grack-Wilson at email or 303-524-3865.
Classroom Innovation Grants
- This signature program creates opportunities for teachers to innovate, explore, and pilot new instructional tools while making a positive impact on student learning in their classrooms!
- Grant applications are received from teachers at the beginning of each school year, evaluated, then awarded in time to implement during the winter and spring trimesters.
- By April, funded projects are showcased at a community-wide event where sponsors, teachers, and the community are invited to meet face to face with the teachers and learn first hand about the projects.
- Each grant requires a sponsor. Sponsors are paired with teachers and projects. Sponsors are acknowledged at the Showcase event, on our web site, and in our spring e-newsletter.
- Individuals and businesses are invited to sponsor specific Impact on Education programs. Program support is critically important and we would love to discuss how your support can make a meaningful difference in local classrooms.
- Please contact Jen Biegen if you would like to discuss sponsoring specific Impact on Education programs. Email Jen or 303-524-3865.
David and Suzanne Hoover are longtime Impact on Education supporters and directed their giving in support of specific Impact on Education programs, including STREAM and the founding of the Professional Learning Academy.
Learn more about the Hoovers and why they support Impact on Education by watching the video below:
Join our Auction Team for the annual Gala
Now through May 15th, 2020
Impact on Education will host the annual fundraising Gala on May 1, 2020 to benefit our Opportunity Fund.
We need volunteers to help us coordinate our auction item solicitation campaign – this includes writing letters, visiting local businesses, picking up donations, and creating amazing gift baskets out of the wonderful donations.
If interested in joining this fast-paced, fun and spirited team of volunteers, please contact Chris via email or call her at 303-524-3865
Year-Round Volunteer Opportunities
As our success has grown, so has our reach…and our need. We are able to produce results thanks to the generous efforts of hundreds of volunteers who evaluate and score teacher grants, plan fundraising events, assemble backpacks, and supplement staff skills.
- Read & evaluate Classroom Innovation Grant applications
- Help with special events (Gala, Impact Awards)
- Clerical support
- Technical support
- Graphic design
- Public Relations/Media
- Board of Directors
- Crayons to Calculators School Supply Drive