Impact on Education partners with a variety of businesses who value the opportunity to create lasting impressions with tens of thousands of individuals in Boulder Valley and beyond. All of our partners are vital to our program and we are grateful for each of their contributions.
Impact on Education benefits from financial and in-kind support from corporate partners to increase student achievement, create innovative opportunities, and build support for the District.
Together with our corporate partners:
- We create opportunities to strengthen brands while building support for public education.
- We meet critical needs of students and teachers through school supply and book drives.
We partner with
Businesses in the private sector who help drive innovation and are passionate about supporting the success of every student and every educator in the Boulder Valley School District.
We work with
- Marketing teams on cause-aligned event and program sponsorships that showcase the aptitude of our combined brand and consumer reach.
- Community Affairs teams to create opportunities for employee engagement through supply drives and volunteerism.
- Employee giving teams to designate workplace giving and matching gifts.
Thank you to our corporate partners, click here to our tribute page
To learn more about becoming a corporate partner, please reach out to Darcy.
Thank you to our 2019 supply drive partners: To learn more about hosting a supply drive, please reach out to Chris.