Impact on Education is collecting new and gently used children’s books for kids ages 0-14 in the Boulder Valley School District. The books collected will be part of the Share-a-Gift Holiday Toy Shop for local families.
Do you need a donation receipt? Click here.
When to Donate Books
Books will be collected November 30 through December 14. Gather books and deliver to one of our collection sites at your convenience.
Where to Donate Books
Update: book collection has now ended. Thank you for your support!
Drop off your book donations in the designated boxes or bins at one of our drop off sites throughout Boulder County.
Please be respectful and follow our contactless, drop-off policy! Please wear a mask when dropping off books, only place books in designated boxes/bins, and do not knock or ring doorbells.
What Books to Donate
Please only donate new or gently used children’s books appropriate for ages 0-14 (infants all the way to teenagers!). These can be:
- fiction or nonfiction books
- board books
- paperback books
- hardcover books
What Not to Donate
- heavily damaged books (with broken bindings, missing pages, writing in the book, soiled or musty),
- reference books (encyclopedias, manuals, textbooks, study guides/workbooks),
- religious books (including those reflecting religious holidays),
- CD’s or DVD’s,
- Pop-up books or books with easily damaged, pull-out features
Need more information or want to help us collect books?
Reach out to Jen with any questions or to sign up as a collection site.