Impact on Education ReFUND CO Registration #: 20043010248
Will you help us turn tax season into a new season of giving? ReFUND CO allows you to donate some or all of your state tax return to the Colorado non-profit organization of your choice. Choosing to pay your refund forward to Impact on Education means, you’re helping meet the critical needs of students in Boulder Valley schools, including IT, child care, meals, and supplemental instruction.
Last year, Colorado returned more than $1 billion in refunds to 1.9 million state taxpayers. Imagine what that could do for community-based programs like us!
Will you share your refund in support of Boulder Valley students?
How to donate through ReFUND CO
It’s a simple process to donate and you’re in charge of where your donation goes:
- Decide how much of your state income tax return you’d like to donate (a portion or all)
- Specify our organization name (Impact on Education Inc) and registration number: 20043010248
- In the Donate to Colorado Nonprofit Fund line on your state tax return
- Share with your tax professional
- Smile! You helped support a new giving season for Impact on Education!
Find more details here: RefundWhatMatters.org